I was recently tagged for the LiebsterAward by Janine from ReflectionFrom A Redhead. Janine is a fellow blogging friend and she has been supporting me since the start of my blog.
The concept of the Liebster Award is to tag 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions. I personally see this as a way for people to get to know me better, and for me to get to know everyone I tag better.
Now let’s get into it. Here are the questions Janine asked, and my answers:
1) What is your favourite movie?
I love Chick Flicks. To me a good movie has to be light-hearted and have the feel-good factor. I don’t have a favourite movie. Recently, I went to see About Time, directed by Richard Curtis and I loved it. It just does the job and made me feel happy about my very normal life.
2)What is your highlight for 2013 so far?
When my daughter was selected competed in a national athletic competition. We might have a future Olympian in the family!
3) Tell us about one of the blogs you like to read.
Have a look at my What I Read Page and feel free to add to it.
4) What is one of your most treasured memories from your childhood?
I don’t live in the past. My childhood is firmly behind me. I have moved on.
5) How did you get into blogging?
I started blogging as a new year resolution in 2011. I decided to leave the corporate world shortly afterwards and blogging was a nice way to interact with a new audience.
6) If you could eat one food forever, what would it be?
Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Did I mention chocolate?
7) If you were stranded on a desert island, name 2 people you would like to be stranded with.
Could I be on my own for once? I am not in a very social mood today. And I love to have time just for myself.
8) What is your guilty pleasure?
I have many! In no particular order: food, yoga, shopping, coffee…
9) What is your soundtrack to 1998?
It has to be “My heart Will Go On”, of Celine Dion
10) If you were given a ticket to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I have always wanted to go to the Maluku islands to see the spice plantations.
11) Do you have a 1 or a 5 year plan, or do you prefer to fly by the seat of your pants? There’s nothing wrong with either!
I would like to think that I am a very organised person. Over the next 5 years, I want to grow my business and, hopefully, publish a book. I have already written a manuscript and sent to my agent. I am waiting for some feedback. Maybe it will work, maybe…not. Keep your fingers crossed for me and watch this space!
I now would like to introduce you to some new blogs I came across recently. They are really good, so go and have a look:
Caro has this amazing capacity to write poems about everything in life. Check it out here.
You can travel to Caroline without moving. have a look at Carolinaheartstrings . http://www.carolinaheartstrings.com
Roy will explain to you all the new developments on his blog: Adjuvancy
And finally, Fran’s blog makes me travel far away from London. Check it out here.
And here are the 11 questions that the lovely nominees will have to answer, if they want to of course:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What makes you happy?
3. Where do you live?
4. What is your favourite food?
5. How do you relax?
6. If you could jump in a plane right away, where would you go?
7. What helps you to write?
8. What was 2013 main highlight so far?
9. What are your plans for 2014?
10. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
11. And finally, what would you do if you won the lottery tomorrow?
And last but not least, up to you: nominate 11 new blogs! Pass it on, fellow bloggers, pass it on!
Muriel – A French Yummy Mummy In London