I am so behind that it scares me. No-one told me that when you stop working you become far busier. I am driving all over London for the school run, trying to manage my business on the phone and when I come home I need to help on the geography project. To make matters even worse –shock horror!- I have to brush up my latin skills (Who would have thought?). This means that I am back to my good old diet of chocolate and 5k runs (to burn the calories), and things are pretty intense. But, best of all, I am much happier. I think that I simply needed a break from my day job.
Anyway, back to business. I was given lots of very nice awards and it is my turn to share them with fellow bloggers.
Let’s start with the start. I received a Liebster blog award for Jennifer @ Serenpidity’s library
So here are the rules of this award:
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet—other writers.
5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
So, guys, here is my list:
1. Thom Brown (http://bluedollarbill.blogspot.com/). I like his thoughts and wisdom. Thom’s words are soothing.
2. Life through Lucylastica’s sense. She is British (well, no-one is perfect, right?) and incredibly funny. Check her blog out here
3. The Garden Gate: Elizabeth is a very talented writer who suffers from bipolar depression. I like reading her posts and commenting on her blog because I grew up in the shadow of my Dad’s mental illness. She managed to make me understand him a bit better, and I am grateful for this.
4. Lalia’s blog, Skant, Rattle and Roll. I love her honesty (and she seems to have the same in-laws than me!)
5. Alexandra’s blog will lift your spirits up. Guaranteed. Check it out here
So that’s is for today. More awards will be circulated this week (I told you, I am behind). Now, off to bed. Night night!
Muriel – A French Yummy Mummy In London